ONION TACOS: SPEEDY GONZALES ES MISUNDERSTOOD: THE LANGUAGE BARRIER!
This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template: Dora's Diary 1; by Dora Dominguez Carey 2014: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;

✔©✔

✔©✔

Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPEEDY GONZALES ES MISUNDERSTOOD: THE LANGUAGE BARRIER!


OK, so I do not want to come across as an all-out racist. I am not an aggressive one but can be if pushed! At least I can admit to it. Those who deny it are plain ole lying! That's just my firm belief! We all have it embedded within our psyches to be racist, prejudice, and bigots! A pig in a dress is still a pig, right. LOL! I am laughing very gently at my raza and the language barrier we often have to contend with; I am giving "equal voice" to both sides of the language wars - so sue me if you don't agree or hate this cartoon. It's best to laugh at one's weaknesses before we allow others to do so and they blow it way out of context.

No comments:

Post a Comment