ONION TACOS: SHE HELPED ME: SHE DIED TOO SOON AND NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH SHE HELPED ME! ☹
This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template: Dora's Diary 1; by Dora Dominguez Carey 2014: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;

✔©✔

✔©✔

Sunday, May 7, 2017

SHE HELPED ME: SHE DIED TOO SOON AND NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH SHE HELPED ME! ☹


 She somehow saw the essence of the brutally trapped sorrow that haunted memostly at night.
Gently, she helped release me of the pain;  
Then, just like that, she was gone.  
I shared with her my many experiences of missing my Mom;
She listened with great care and compassion;  
I was so excited and honored.
 I reached out to her, just one more timeone more thing to share;
She did not reply.
She could not reply.
 Instead, she went Home to explain to my Mom, firsthand,
 My lingering thoughts; So full of poignancy.
Protected thoughts, which explicitly explained the melancholy of love lost.  
She would forever be unable to reply!  
I NOW MUST MISS THEM BOTH!
BUT, I LEARNED MUCH FROM HER--TO ALLOW MYSELF TO HEAL!
SHE CONTINUES TO HELP ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment