ONION TACOS: HOLIDAYS: FAMILY GATHERING PLANNED for THANKSGIVING DAY!
This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template: Dora's Diary 1; by Dora Dominguez Carey 2014: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;

✔©✔

✔©✔

Friday, November 14, 2014

HOLIDAYS: FAMILY GATHERING PLANNED for THANKSGIVING DAY!

...Thanksgiving this year at Betty's home at 2 pm.  
Please know that you are all welcome!
Help spread the word to everyone else in our family.  
If you would, please let Betty and me know what you can bring.  
I am cooking a couple of turkeys, my sis Aurora is making the stuffing, 
... that is all I know right now.  
If you want, call Betty and check with her, 
but still let me know so that I can keep updating the info  
on our Dominguez Family Blog and via Facebook for those on that social media site.  
Love to all and 'cannot wait to see each and everyone of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment