ONION TACOS: FOR WEN: I JUST MISS MY FRIEND: LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN!
This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template: Dora's Diary 1; by Dora Dominguez Carey 2014: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;

✔©✔

✔©✔

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

FOR WEN: I JUST MISS MY FRIEND: LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN!

 OMG, Wendy, I have been thinking about you so much lately. So many   
 questions left unanswered. So much life left unlived. I scrolled through  
 many of our texts. Not sure why. Maybe I was trying to find the answers  
 there. I don't know anything anymore. All I really know is that I cried like
 I had not been able to do so in a long time. For certain, all I know is you  
 were extremely important to me. What you and I shared was amazing. We  
 once laughed because we were sure we had been soul mates or kindred  
 spirits in another lifetime. But, what if that was actually what was  
 happening to us in this lifetime, and we were too bullheaded to  
 acknowledge it. What if we wasted too much time on frivolous matters  
 and irrelevant people? What if we blew the chance? The ONE CHANCE!  
 What a fool I was to ignore the signs. All I really know right now is that I  
 miss you, Wen. With all that I am and all that I know and love, I know only  
 one thing—
                                                             I MISS YOU SOMETHING AWFUL! ~ D.

No comments:

Post a Comment