ONION TACOS: SELF-INDULGENCE POST: DAY TWO SANS FACEBOOK
This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template: Dora's Diary 1; by Dora Dominguez Carey 2014: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;

✔©✔

✔©✔

Monday, June 12, 2017

SELF-INDULGENCE POST: DAY TWO SANS FACEBOOK

I am slowing weaning myself from the toxicity that is her, and she doesn't even realize it. The fact that she doesn't see it only goes to show how extreme her levels of narcissism, detachment, and callousness really are.
NOTE TO SELF: WAKE THE F/CK UP!!! SHE'S NOT WORTHY!
It actually feels good to have some relief like this (sans the FB bulls/it and drama).
I have resorted to only communicating with those who have been extremely helpful to me in the past few days. Those who can listen without sheer panic settling in, and for certain without a so-called headache interfering when I am trying so hard to talk about my feelings and how extremely difficult life has been for me lately.




  I am getting stronger, healthier, and smarter. T.T.L.               
#HealingIsLoving             


No comments:

Post a Comment