ONION TACOS: SELF-INDULGENCE POST: ONE REASON I OPTED OUT OF FB
This Website / Blog belongs to Dora M. Dominguez-Carey 2005: Background Template: Dora's Diary 1; by Dora Dominguez Carey 2014: Dominguez Generations, Inc. 2005;

✔©✔

✔©✔

Sunday, June 11, 2017

SELF-INDULGENCE POST: ONE REASON I OPTED OUT OF FB

…If I am not privy to someone’s personal life through personal communication (and I am not just referring to menial texting because texting is as impersonal as social media can be—and sometimes just as pretentious), then I really don’t need to see the person’s life develop through social media.
Besides, if I was really that special and important to you, you’d f/cking pick up the phone and call me. By the same logic, if I had truly deemed you worthy and an important part of my life, then you also would not need to see my life progress via social media.
I am conflicted, but I know this much: I loved and adored you so much. I was wild about you and could not wait to hear from you. I'd write you long texts, poems, Haikus, etc. Sadly, you could not do the same. You hardly noticed me and how difficult my life was starting to become. You say I am strong, and it makes me tired and indignant that you brushed my true feelings aside. Each time we are in the same room, the feelings and emotions are so intense between us.  I know you feel the attraction. After all, you pursued me first; you shared intimate emotions with me long ago and not so long ago. How was I not supposed to fall!
So . . .
This is me needing to heal.

 

#HealingIsLoving

P.S. If I never hear from you again, it's just as well! I've endured much worse, I will survive this. Not sure you will, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment